Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, the Health Visiting (Right Start) and School Nursing Service in Oldham have adapted some services in order to comply with Government Guidance.
A number of essential services continue to be face to face either in your home or a clinic – this is in line with NHS England Guidance.
This includes Health Visitor New Baby contact, 6-8 Week contact, immunisations and contact with Children and families who may need extra support.
Staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment during any face to face contact; you will be invited to wear a mask.
Many other Right Start (Health Visiting, Early Education, Special Educational Needs & School Nursing) services are continuing by phone and video call.
- Advice for new parents - NHS web page
For children 0 to 19 years old
If you would like any support with your child’s general health and wellbeing, early education, special educational needs, please telephone one of our Children’s Centres, where your Health Visiting (Right Start) team (including Health Visitors and Special Educational Needs Practitioners and School Nurses) will be able to help you.
The following Children’s Centres are open for pre-booked midwifery appointments, Health Visitor (Right Start) and School Nurse appointments and telephone advice for all.
- Stanley Rd Children’s Centre, Chadderton, Tel: 0161 470 4305
- Hollinwood Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4346
- Saddleworth North and South Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4246
- Beever Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4324
- Spring Meadows Children’s Centre, Littlemoor, Tel: 0161 470 4260
- Alexandra Children’s Centre, (closed Thursday) Tel: 0161 470 4275
- Coldhurst Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4200
- Medlock Vale Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4230
- Royton Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4220
- Shaw Children's Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4295
Due to the pandemic, the following seven Children’s Centres are not currently open. Please contact us at any other Children’s Centre.
- Holly Grove
- St James
- Saddleworth West and Lees
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we look forward to a time when services can resume.
Should you wish to contact us please email or visit the website:
- email@example.com - email
- firstname.lastname@example.org - email
- Bridgewater health care - web page
Stay safe and well.