Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, the Right Start and School Nursing Service in Oldham, needed to adapt our service provision in order to comply with health advice.
The Right Start team will be in contact with you, or your family, if you have just given birth.
This contact may be completed over the telephone, rather than in your home, although we are trying to maintain face to face contacts once the midwife has completed their care.
- Advice for new parents - NHS web page
The service has closed the following six Children’s Centres:
- St James
- Saddleworth West and Lees
- Failsworth from Monday 6 April
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but we look forward to a time when services can resume.
For children 0 to 19 years old
If you are concerned about your child’s general health, safety or wellbeing, please telephone one of the Children’s Centres below, where our Right Start team (Health Visitors) and School Nurses will be able to help you.
There are ten centres that are remaining open for midwifery appointments only.
However you can always telephone for advice and support.
- Stanley Rd Children’s Centre, Chadderton, Tel: 0161 470 4305
- Hollinwood Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4346
- Saddleworth North and South Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4246
- Beever Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4324
- Spring Meadows Children’s Centre, Littlemoor, Tel: 0161 470 4260
- Alexandra Children’s Centre, (closed Mon and Thurs from week commencing 13 April) Tel: 0161 470 4275
- Coldhurst Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4200
- Medlock Vale Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4230
- Royton Children’s Centre, Tel: 0161 470 4220
- Bridgewater health care - web page