If you or a member of your family are having difficulty getting around your home due to a physical disability, sensory impairment or old age, you can request an assessment for equipment and adaptations to make it easier for you to live independently.


If you're a First Choice Homes tenant, please contact:

  • Tel: 0161 393 7117  (option 2).

If you are a Housing Association tenant, please contact your landlord in the first instance for consideration of any requests for adaptations.

For everyone else, please contact the Equipment and Adaptations Team:

  • Tel: 0161 770 1447