Do you need to apply for approval?
You do need to apply for approval for:
- Non-domestic buildings
- Windows not being installed by an approved installer registered with a competent person scheme on domestic properties
You do not need to apply for approval if:
- Windows are installed by an approved installer on domestic properties
- You are replacing glazing (e.g. smashed window)
- You are repairing rotten framework
Apply for approval
Find an approved installer
Fees must be paid at the time of applying.
- Charges: Domestic Alterations (Replacement Windows, Electrics, Re-Roofing etc)
- Charges: Non-Domestic Alterations