Many of our health, social care and voluntary sector services are based at the Link Centre, these teams work together as Oldham Cares – our new approach to the way health and social care services are delivered in Oldham.
This enables professionals to share knowledge, resources and skills to deliver a better health and social care experience for everyone.
The Link Centre offers a fantastic variety of rooms available to hire for a different range of events, alongside the facilities the centre also boasts fantastic transport links with the nearest tram stop just 2 minutes away (Oldham Mumps or Oldham Central) both within easy walking distance to the Link Centre.
The Link Centre is available for:
- Training days
- Away Days
- One to One
We have a variety of fully equipped rooms available to accommodate from 2 – 70 people.
- Refreshments and catering service available on request
- On site free WiFi
- Disabled parking available onsite Parking – Bow Street (local charges apply)
Most of our rooms are equipped with smart TV’s inclusive of audio, flipchart and pens are also available. All the equipment is included in the hire price – no extra charges.
- Monday 9am – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 9am – 6.30pm
- Wednesday 9am – 6.30pm
- Thursday 9am – 6.30pm
- Friday 9am – 6pm
- ODA - Arts and crafts 10am – 3pm
- ODA - Dominoes – 10am – 2pm
- Carers Drop-In - Carers support Group – 10am – 12noon
- Reiki – Carers group – 10am – 11am
- ODA – Arts and Crafts – 10am – 3pm
- Macular Support Group – 1pm – 2.30pm (2nd Wednesday of each month)
- Oldham Multiple Sclerosis Society – Yoga – 10am – 11.30am
- ODA – Arts and Crafts – 10am – 1pm
- Carers Drop-In - Carers support Group – 10am – 1pm
- U3A (3rd Friday of every month) 10.30am – 12.30pm
The Sensory team is based at the Link Centre and is accessible to the public at the following times:
Deaf and hard of hearing support
- Wednesday 9am – 1pm
Visually impaired support
- Friday 9.30am – 1.30pm