My Account Services offline from 5pm, Thursday 29 February 2024

Some My Account services will be unavailable until 5 March, while we calculate the annual Council Tax bills and Housing Benefit awards for 2024/25. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Further information

The Community Occupational Therapy team may talk to you about moving to more suitable accommodation with a social landlord who can better meet your needs.

Social landlords - or housing associations - manage adapted properties in Oldham, including wheelchair accessible stock.

Oldham Council manage the Housing Options Service

To apply for Rehousing into Social Housing, please click on the link below:

As part of your application you will be asked about your medical condition and how it affects your activities of daily living.

This information helps our Housing Occupational Therapists to assist you to identify suitable housing options to reduce your risk and increase your independence.

The Housing Occupational Therapists screens all the medical information received and may make an appointment with you for further assessment and advice.

Guide to choosing equipment

AskSARA is an online self-help guide that is useful if you are not sure what items might help you and  if would like to purchase your own equipment.