Oldham's Local Offer is an online resource that details services, support and guidance available to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) aged 0-25 and their families.
- Early years (under 5s) childcare, education, support
- Primary school education and support
- Secondary school education and support
- Preparing for adulthood
- Feedback, complaints, service improvement
- Add your child to our additional needs register
- Reports, strategies, values, codes of practice
- Add or amend a service to our directory of service-providers (SEND Local Offer)
Advice and support for parents
Oldham SEND Information Advice and Support (IAS) Service (formerly Parent Partnership Services) offers free, impartial and confidential advice, information and support to parents and carers about special educational needs.