The Oldham Local Offer provides information on what is available in Oldham for children and young people and their families with special educational needs and/or a disability (SEND).
The Local Offer has been produced by children, young people, parents, carers, and practitioners working together. Families have been engaged throughout the development of the Local Offer and feedback forms are a fundamental part of its ongoing development.
- Your Local Offer
- Activities and leisure
- Short breaks
- Education (SEND)
- Help to manage your money
- Health and emotional wellbeing
- Transport and travel (SEND)
- Preparing for adulthood (14 - 25 yrs)
- Ask for help or advice (SEND)
- Additional needs and disabilities
- Support for parents and carers
- Give feedback on the local offer