Ofsted and the CQC are revisiting Oldham Council, from Monday 23 September to Thursday 26 September 2019.
Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission will be hosting their open meeting at the Parent Carer Forum (POINT offices, Chadderton Court, 451 Middleton Road, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9LB) on Monday 23 September, 1.30 – 2.30pm, where parents / carers can share their views and speak directly with the Ofsted / CQC Inspection team.
Oldham's Local Offer is an online resource that details services, support and guidance available to children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) aged 0-25 and their families.
- Autumn activities 2019
- Your Local Offer
- Ask for help or advice
- Activities, leisure and short breaks
- Additional needs and disabilities
- Education (SEND)
- Support, Information, advice
- Money matters
- Health and emotional wellbeing
- Support for parents and carers
- Transport and travel (SEND)
- Learning and employment
- Apps and learning resources
- Preparing for adulthood (14 - 25 yrs)
- We'd love to hear from you
- Advice on next steps after exams