Our comprehensive CPD programme provides a range of training opportunities for specialist and non-specialist practitioners within a wide range of settings. Empowering classroom teachers to deliver an engaging and challenging music curriculum and to utilise the power of music to develop children's confidence, communication and listening skills is at the heart of our CPD programme.
Most of the courses are free of charge to Oldham schools who contribute via the Devolved Music Grant (DMG).
All course-leaders have high levels of expertise within their area and a delegate pack will be provided with all the resources utilised during the course.
Book a place
- Via www.trybooking.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Specific booking details are available in the CPD Booklet which is available to download below.
2018-19 key events
- Tune-In to Talking - music programme devised in collaboration with Early Years specialist to help develop pre-school speech and language
- Getting Creative with the Great Composers
- Moving on with Charanga
- Dippy the Dinosaur
- Progressive Approaches to Musical Notation
These cross-curricular schemes will be delivered as part of the half-termly Primary Network Meetings.
- Signalong – training in using the signing language adopted by Oldham
- The Princess and the Pea
- Musical Futures
- Primary Music Conference – 'Let’s get Rhythmic!' Featuring a variety of workshops and providing an opportunity to meet colleagues from other schools
- Secondary Music Conference
Download the full schedule: