Our comprehensive CPD programme provides a range of training opportunities for specialist and non-specialist practitioners within a wide range of settings. Empowering classroom teachers to deliver an engaging and challenging music curriculum and to utilise the power of music to develop children's confidence, communication and listening skills is at the heart of our CPD programme.
Most of the courses are free of charge to Oldham schools who contribute via the Devolved Music Grant (DMG).
All course leaders have high levels of expertise within their area and a delegate pack will be provided with all the resources utilised during the course.
Book a place
- Via http://www.trybooking.com/BVIY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Specific booking details are available in our new 2022/23 schedule.
2022-23 key events
- Traditional Tales – EYFS and KS1
- Using Notation in KS2 composition
- The instruments of the orchestra…and beyond!
- Environment and climate change
All of the above will be referenced and support the objectives of the National Plan for Music (DfE 2022) and the Model Music Curriculum (DfE 2021).
- Using Music to support Speech and Language Development in EYFS
- Primary Music Conference – 'Let’s get Rhythmic!' Featuring a variety of workshops and providing an opportunity to meet colleagues from other schools
- Secondary Music Network
Download the full schedule: