Moving House? | Moving House? | Oldham Council

If you have just moved into a new house in Oldham, you should have the following bins as standard:

  • Grey bin for rubbish that can't be recycled.
  • Blue bin for paper and card.
  • Brown bin for glass, plastic and tins.
  • Green bin and/or food caddy for food and garden waste.
If you are missing any of these bins you can order them online.

Please note, if you have moved into a house that has no bins there is a charge for grey general rubbish bins but all recycling bins are free of charge.

If you are moving house you must leave your bins at your current house and not take them with you to your new house.