As a Co-operative Borough we want to build a fair and prosperous local economy where everyone does their bit and everybody benefits.
We believe that fair local employment is central to our ambitions for Oldham - thriving businesses with proud and committed staff. We encourage all local businesses to be part of and sign up to the fair employment charter.
1. Pay a living wage
2. Offer fair contracts and stability of employment
3. Offer access to training and support
4. Support membership of trade unions
5. Enable and encourage employees to 'do their bit' for the borough
6. Support local people into work through Get Oldham Working
Want to find out more?
Contact our team:
- Email – email@example.com
- Tel – 0161 770 1671
Employers - sign up to the Charter!
If you are an employer in Oldham you can sign up to a Fair Employment Charter.