Do you know someone who is sleeping rough or have you seen someone sleeping rough in your neighbourhood?
There is help and advice for homeless people from a wide range of agencies.
You can let us know in confidence by contacting the Oldham Housing and Advice Service.
Please provide as much information as you can, such as:
- Person's full name (if known)
- Exact location found sleeping
- Estimated age
- Length of time sleeping out
- Do they have accommodation?
- Are they known to any services?
- Are there any risks to be aware of? e.g. is the person under the influence of alcohol?
Don't approach the person if you don't feel comfortable doing so. If you provide us with the basic information we will use it to locate the person.
Emergency 24 hour phone: 0800 988 7061