If you smoke then quitting is the single most important thing you can do for your health.
It’s often not easy to quit, but with the right advice and support, any smoker can do it.
If you want help to quit smoking there are lots of options out there to help you.
Oldham’s Stop Smoking Service
The Stop Smoking Service has helped local people to quit smoking for many years.
Free, tailored support:
- Individual sessions
- Telephone and text message support
- Access to Nicotine Replacement Therapy and other stop smoking aids
- Tips and advice to support you on your journey to quit
To start your stop smoking journey contact the team on
- Phone: 0800 288 9008
The NHS Smokefree website has advice and information which will help you take the first step to quitting. You can also apply for a FREE quit kit and get extra support by email, texts or through an interactive app.
NHS Stop Smoking
You can contact the NHS Stop Smoking Helpline on
- Phone: 0800 169 0169
- Stop Smoking (NHS website)
Your local pharmacy will also be able to offer you advice and assistance on quitting smoking.
- Find your local pharmacy (NHS website)