Find a health service | Find a health service | Oldham Council

Register with a doctor or GP

Before you can see a doctor you must register with a local surgery - it's free to do.

Unsure if you need to see a doctor?

If you are feeling unwell and you are unsure whether to contact a doctor, or if you have a general health enquiry, NHS can help.

Service directory

Directory of community, dental, mental health and specialist health services in the Oldham area.