My Account issues

If you are asked to add a service that you already have access to, please do not try to add the service or request a PIN. We hope to resolve the issue soon and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Disabled students in Higher Education

Disabled Students' Allowances provide extra financial help if you want to study a Higher Education course and have a disability, ongoing health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty like dyslexia.

Higher Education students

All enquiries should be directed to Student Finance England.

Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington, DL1 9HJ
Phone: 0845 300 5090
Contact Student Finance England - GOV.UK website

Education Maintenance Allowance

EMA is closed to new applicants in England. No new applications are being accepted for the scheme.

16-19 Bursary Fund

If you’re aged between 16 and 19 years and think you might struggle with the costs for full-time education or training you may be eligible for a bursary.