Advice and information on courses, services, facilities and learner and crèche support is available at enrolment sessions and throughout the year at all of our centres.

General enquiries

Crèche co-ordinator

Stella Roberts
Phone: 0161 770 8266
Werneth Park Lifelong Learning Centre

Examinations officer

Jane Slater
Phone: 0161 770 8009
Oldham Lifelong Learning Centre

Learning support team

Learning Support Team 0161 770 5545
Failsworth Lifelong Learning Centre

Curriculum managers

To book a skills check or interview before enrolling onto a course or make a detailed enquiry about a course please contact the Curriculum Manager.

English and Maths

Carol Price
Phone: 0161 770 8022
Oldham Library and Lifelong Learning Centre

ICT (Information Communication Technology), Business, Family Learning

Catherine Irwin
Phone: 0161 770 5805
Oldham Library and Lifelong Learning Centre

Care, Counselling, Education, Employability and Pre-Traineeships

Simon Bennett
Phone: 0161 770 1238
Turf Lane Lifelong Learning Centre

ESOL, Languages, Teacher Training

Tracy Barnett-Platt
Phone: 0161 770 2146
Coldhurst Lifelong Learning Centre

Partnerships and Community Engagement, Arts and Crafts, Cookery, Fashion and Sewing skills, First Aid, Health and Fitness, NLDC, Food Hygiene

Kim Boughey
Phone: 0161 770 8029
Werneth Park Lifelong Learning Centre

Comments, compliments and complaints

We want to know when we do things well so that we can use your feedback to spread good practice throughout the Service. All suggestions will be carefully considered and acted upon as appropriate.

Although we work hard to offer the highest quality service possible, we know that sometimes things go wrong. If you have a complaint, we need to know about it so that we address any issues of concern and continue to improve our Service.

If you are in any way dissatisfied with your learning experience or have suggestions to make, notify a member of staff. Most complaints can be dealt with straight away. If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you can make a written complaint by contacting the Oldham Council’s Complaint Service.