Coronavirus update and advice

Stay at home as much as possible, work from home if you can, limit contact with other people, keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible), wash your hands regularly.

More information

You need a licence if you intend to carry out work in the capacity of a door supervisor (bouncer) in premises licensed for public entertainment.

Licensing for door supervisors in the North West is managed by the Security Industry Authority.

Security Industry Authority
PO Box 9
Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE82 6YX
Phone: 08702 430 100
Fax: 08702 430 125
SIA website

Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm.