Got a great business idea? Need some backing to get it off the ground? Oldham Council are here to help with a wide-range of support, from grants to mentoring, through our network of partners. Support offered includes:
- Undertaking a reality check so you can understand what’s really involved in being self-employed or starting up.
- Support in developing a business plan, accessing finance and establishing routes to market.
- Build a Business programme: Hosting regular workshops and events to support new businesses, Oldham Libraries can offer new enterprises one-to-one support
- Start-up grants from the Oldham Enterprise Trust for those under-26 years of age and loans for those under 35 years of age.
- Signposting you to relevant business resources nearby.
- Connecting you to likeminded entrepreneurs for mentoring support and industry veterans for practical advice.
- Access to free business start-up programmes provided by GC Business Growth Hub and People Plus
Find out more
Interested? Simply fill out the contact form and one of the team will be in touch: