The Corporate Plan sets out how Oldham Council will help to uplift every resident. It’s there to ensure every effort and every penny goes towards improving services to residents, and on the things that matter most to them.
Our priorities as set out in the plan are:
- Healthy, safe and well-supported residents
- A great start and skills for life
- Better jobs and dynamic businesses
- Quality homes for everyone
- A clean and green future
To help us achieve these priorities our council officers will be working to put residents first. Over the course of the next five years, we will be focusing on four areas to make our services as good as possible. These are:
- Residents First - the commitment to making every service a good service and every resident’s experience a good experience.
- Place-based working - aiming to deliver more and more locally, across our five districts.
- Digital - being able to apply for services or solve problems online, while continuing to provide alternative support for those who need it.
- Working with communities to reduce need - taking a community-centred, preventative approach to public services.
You can find the full plan along with a shorter summary below.