Setting up an online account with Oldham Council allows you to:
- View your Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Business Rates details
- Make Council Tax and Business Rates payments
- Quickly report and track issues like fly-tipping
- See your bin collection dates and who your councillors are
- Landlords can see their tenant's benefit details
Signing up is a quick and easy process:
- Go to My Account
- Click on the ‘Register now’ button
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the ‘Send verification code’ button (this will send a verification code to your email address)
- Open the verification email and copy the code
- Enter the code in the Verification code box and click the ‘Verify code’ button
- Create a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click the Sign up button
The ‘My Account’ platform has recently been updated to introduce new functionality and provide a better service.
If you are an existing 'My Account' user, the first time you login after the update you will need to re-register.
If you have any queries or need help setting up or using your account, the My Account Support Team can help you: