Electronic (scanned) copies of supporting documentation are required to complete the online form - you will be asked to upload one or more of the following:
- Income support - we require a recent letter
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance - we require a recent letter
- An Income-related Employment and Support Award - we require a recent letter
- Child Tax Credit (not working Tax Credit) - we require a recent award notice
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit - we require a recent award notice
- Universal Credit - we require a recent screen shot of your award
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - we require a NASS card or Home Office letter
If you do not have any of these documents you will not be able to complete this form.
The council primarily use your data for handling your query.
All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection).
We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.