Temporary extension to free school meals
If you are in one of these categories:
- A Zambrano carer
- Have the right to remain in the UK under Article 8 of the ECHR
- Receiving support under Section 4 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Receiving support under Section 17 of the Children Act 1989 AND are subject to a NRPF condition
Then please complete our paper form for Free School meals application (NRPF groups). Download form
If you do not fall into one of these categories please complete the online form
Electronic (scanned) copies of supporting documentation are required to complete the online form - you will be asked to upload one or more of the following:
- Income support - we require a recent letter
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance - we require a recent letter
- An Income-related Employment and Support Award - we require a recent letter
- Child Tax Credit (not working Tax Credit) - we require a recent award notice
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit - we require a recent award notice
- Universal Credit - we require a recent screen shot of your award
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 - we require a NASS card or Home Office letter
If you do not have any of these documents you will not be able to complete this form.
The council primarily use your data for handling your query.
All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection).
We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.