My Account issues

If you are asked to add a service that you already have access to, please do not try to add the service or request a PIN. We hope to resolve the issue soon and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

To complete this form you will need to upload copies of the following documentation:

  • Public and Employee Liability insurance (unless included on vehicle insurance for ‘one-man bands’)
  • A copy of the proposed door sign for approval
  • List of drivers/vehicles
  • Copy of planning consent (new applications only)

If the applicant is a partnership or a limited company, information must be provided about each partner/director and secretary. A self-declaration will be required from each person.

Privacy notice

The council primarily use your data for handling your query.

All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( 

We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.