Applicants must meet the following criteria for their application to be considered:
- Areas suffering a problem over a significant period within any 24 hours
- Areas where less than 50% of properties have off street parking
- At least 50% of properties consulted should be in favour of the scheme
- A minimum of one space per household must be accommodated in the scheme
- Limited waiting will be provided, where possible, for visitors, shops, and businesses
All residents' parking requests are dependent on funding being available.
Applicants are advised to note that at present no funding is allocated for these requests and any applications will be considered as and when such funding becomes available.