As a co-operative Council we are committed to supporting local community organisations and charities to ensure they are able to make the most of the parks and green spaces within their communities.
Eligibility for an exemption or discount will be reviewed on a case by case basis and will take the following considerations into account:
- Is the organisation Oldham Based?
- Is the organisation non for profit?
- Are the organisation’s aims and objectives shared by the Council?
- Does the organisation have a history of action in the community?
- Does the organisation work on behalf of the Council?
The cost for hire
- Large Park: £391.00
- Small Park: £186.00
Oldham Council wants to ensure that residents get the best possible use of green spaces in the borough. As part of the co-operative agenda, the Council offers community, voluntary and charitable organisations an exemption or reduction from the cost of hire.
If you would like your organisation to be considered for an exemption or reduction please complete the form.