The information supplied on this form will be used to confirm your eligibility for applying to the Oldham Enterprise Programme (the Programme) for business support and potential financial assistance to support your new or growing business.
For further details please refer to the document Oldham Enterprise Trust Oldham Enterprise Programme Terms and Conditions.
The Oldham Enterprise Programme is a programme of free business support and connection with sources of business funding: -
Grants are available to those eligible applicants aged under 30 years of age and low-cost loans are available to those aged 18 and over.
Grants of up to £250 are available to
- those aged 16 to 17; who are
- Oldham Residents
- Have successfully completed the Oldham College’s free Be Your Own Boss programme
- Are successful at an Oldham Enterprise Programme Assessment Panel
- Applicants are eligible for one Grant award only
Grants of up to £2,000 are available to
- those aged between the ages 18 and 30; who are
- Existing businesses and Start Up applicants (trading less than 3 years)
- Have successfully completed the Princes Trust Enterprise programme; and
- Are successful at The Princes Trust Launch Group
For existing businesses and Start Up applicants (trading less than 3 years) over the age of 30, we offer signposting to
- Free business support from the Business Growth Hub
- Low cost loans of up to £25,000 via the Government’s Start Up Loans scheme
- Other funding sources are available for existing businesses that want to grow.
- Access to free Business Support
The Programme looks to support sustainable business and business growth ideas. Applicants are given a programme of free business support to help them prepare their Business Plan, Cash Flow Forecast.
Further support is available whether the application is successful or not. Links are made to other National, Regional, Sectoral, and GM wide Programmes as part of our unique Oldham Enterprise Programme. This Programme provides support from a range of sources.
All “start-up” applicants will be invited to attend a series of free business support workshops and your form will be passed to a partner business support organisation, The Princes Trust, The Business Growth Hub, The Oldham College, or GC Business Finance who will contact you to provide assistance with preparing or refining a Business Plan and Cash-flow Forecast.
Depending on your age and other eligibility conditions your information may be shared with our partners. Our partners are The Princes Trust, The Business Growth Hub, The Oldham College, Oldham Library’s Build a Business programme, and GC Business Finance.
If you are eligible to receive Grant Funding, then it is mandatory that you attend the free business support programmes run by The Princes Trust or other partners as directed by Oldham Enterprise Trust.
The council primarily use your data for handling your query.
All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection).
Oldham Enterprise Trust primarily use your data for handling your query
We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.