3. Re-registering an account
The ‘My Account’ platform has recently been updated to introduce new functionality and provide a better service.
If you are an existing 'My Account' user, the first time you log in after the update you will need to re-register.
This is a simple process and if you use the same email address you currently use to log in to My Account all your information from your old account will be set up automatically.
To do this:
- Go to My Account
- Click on the ‘Register now’ button
- Enter the email address you use to login to My Account
- Click on the ‘Send verification code’ button (this will send a verification code to your email address)
- Open the verification email and copy the code
- Enter the code in the Verification code box and click the ‘Verify code’ button
- Create a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click the Sign up button
This should log you in to My Account and, if you have kept the same email address, you should be able to see all the services you had previously set up.
If you have any problems re-registering your account please contact the My Account Support Team: