Since the outbreak of the coronavirus, we have been working in partnership to support people who receive care in their own homes and in care homes, the providers who deliver this care, and their staff.
The wide range of support that has been in place during this period has built upon Oldham’s integrated health and social care model.
It includes financial support, support with personal protective equipment, support from GP’s, clinical leads, urgent care, mental health and wellbeing, recruitment and staffing, community nursing and therapy, end of life support, social care and support with swabbing and testing.
These various initiatives have evolved in step with the pandemic and emerging issues.
- Support to Adult Social Care Providers during Covid-19
- Multi Agency Care Home Support Offer
- Letter to The Minister of State for Care
- Template for Care Home Support Oldham
- Infection Control Fund 25% Allocation summary