Citizen’s Online lists useful resources which help you stay in touch with family, friends or colleagues.
You can also use your mobile phone number or email address to connect to loved ones through the following FREE apps.
Allows users, who sign-up for free profiles, to connect with people online, including friends, family and work colleagues:
- Sign up to Facebook on your PC - Facebook.com
- Download Facebook for Android phones - Google app store
- Download Facebook for Apple phones - Apple app store
- Facebook Help Centre - Facebook.com
Make free video and voice one-to-one and group calls, send instant messages and share files with other people:
- Download Skype for your mobile phone or PC - Skype.com
- Find friends and family on Skype - Skype.com
- How to make a call on Skype - Skype.com
Send messages, pictures, videos and even voice recordings, as well as make voice and video calls over the internet:
- Download WhatsApp for your phone and PC - Whatsapp.com
- Beginners guide to using WhatsApp - YouTube.com
Video and audio chat app specifically for Apple devices. You can use FaceTime from your iPhone, iPad or Mac computer.
- Use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad - Apple.com