Oldham has coronavirus testing facilities in the town centre.
Testing is free and available to anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus.
The centres are open seven days a week.
You must book an appointment on line before going to a testing centre.
You can only book an appointment for a free test through the gov.uk website:
- You MUST bring a confirmation email of your appointment (printed out or on your phone) and ID
- You MUST wear a face covering when attending the site
If you are unable to get a test and have symptoms or suspect you may have coronavirus must self isolate untill you are able to get tested.
- When to self-isolate and what to do - NHS website
- Southgate Street Car Park (next to Oldham Library), OL1 1DN
- Peel Street in Chadderton, OL9 9JX
- Honeywell Centre, Hadfield Street. Hathershaw, OL8 3BP