The Government has issued advice to limit contact with other people where possible in order to reduce the risk of transmission.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
More details about what you should and should not do is available on the GOV.UK website:
- Face coverings: when to wear one and how to make your own - gov.uk website