4. Testing for people that can’t work from home and have NO symptoms
If you are unable to work from home and have no symptoms you are now able to get a rapid test for coronavirus.
No appointment is necessary, just pop in to one of the rapid testing sites listed below.
Please note that If you have symptoms please do not go to a rapid testing site as you will not be allowed access to the site, instead please book a test via the GOV.UK website.
- Get a free NHS test to check if you have coronavirus - GOV.UK website
Rapid testing sites
Failsworth Town Hall
Parking is available at the Failsworth District Centre.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Oldham Leisure Centre
Parking is available at the leisure centre.
- Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 10am – 4.30pm
Queen Elizabeth Hall
*The Queen Elizabeth Hall site offers Rapid Testing for those key workers who have additional needs and may need a little extra help or support. Includes but not limited to;
- Hearing difficulties
- Physical impairments which make self-swabbing difficult
- Learning disabilities
- Language (non-English speaker)
- Mental health issues such as anxiety
An appointment is necessary so we can arrange the right support for you (all other sites you do not need an appointment).
Please call 07790 989 094 or 0161 770 7111 to book or to check whether this is appropriate for you or your dependent.
Parking is available at the Civic Centre car park.
Monday to Friday 9.15am – 4pm
Shaw Life Long Learning Centre
Parking is available at the Shaw Lifelong Learning Centre.
There is also on-street parking available on Westway.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday 10am – 8pm
Uppermill Civic Hall
Parking around Uppermill Civic Hall is reserved for those with limited mobility.
Additional parking is available at Saddleworth Pool and will be signposted.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm