Preparing your child for returning to School
With plans being made to reopen schools for more pupils, as a parent or carer you may feel concerned about your child returning to school, especially if they find change difficult to handle.
Here are some things that you can do to help prepare your child and to gain a sense of control over the uncertainties.
Talking to children about Coronavirus
- Supporting Children and Young People during the Covid19 Pandemic - Advice for parents and carers
- Child friendly explanation of Coronavirus
- Talking to children about Coronavirus
- Help and support Coronavirus resources page
Guidance for service providers:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance on isolation for residential educational settings
There is also a DfE Coronavirus helpline for local authorities, providers and parents to get information on the latest Government advice
- 0800 046 8687
- 8am-6pm (Monday – Friday)
- 10am – 4pm (Saturday and Sunday).