Second Adult Rebate | Second Adult Rebate | Oldham Council

You may qualify for second adult rebate if you are of Pension Credit age and:

  • You live with another person (but not your partner) and they are aged 18 or over;
  • They are on a low income and don’t pay you rent; and
  • They are not a joint owner or a joint tenant of the property.

The amount of rebate you get depends on the other adult’s income / benefits.

Apply for Second Adult Rebate