Council Tax discount

You may be able to get a reduction in your Council Tax if a disabled person lives at your address and he or she uses a wheelchair indoors, or if the property has:

  • An additional bathroom or kitchen especially for the disabled person, or
  • Another room used mainly to meet the disabled person’s special needs

Even if your property is in Band A (the lowest band) you may still get a reduction.

Apply for a disabled person reduction