The 24-hour repair promise ensures that identified priority routes in, around, and out of the borough are repaired and kept in a good state of repair.
By reporting defects to these routes you can help the Council take the appropriate action, repairing potholes within 24 hours.
The Council prioritises gateways and corridors as these are the busiest routes in the borough. Other routes will be included in the future.
The routes are:
- A62 Huddersfield Road/Oldham Road
- A62 Oldham Road/Manchester Street
- A627 Ashton Road
- A627 Chadderton Way
- A663 Shaw Road/Milnrow Road
- A669 Lees Road/Oldham Road/Chew Valley Road
- A669 Middleton Road
- A671 Rochdale Road
- A672 Ripponden Road/Oldham Road
There are also priority routes for gritting during winter: Gritting routes.