For advice about mortgages contact a private lender e.g. your bank or building society.

If you live in social housing you may be able to purchase the home you live in. Contact your landlord for details.

Low cost options 

If you cannot afford to buy a home with a mortgage there are low cost home ownership options.

Plumlife specialise in shared and low cost homeownership.