If you are the parent or carer of a child or young adult with special educational needs or a disability, you may be able to get a grant or extra financial support as well as the benefits you are entitled to.

See a list at Disability Grants.org

Or check some of these . . . 

  • Family Action: for families living with poverty, ill health and social isolation
  • Family Fund: for lower-income families with a severely disabled child
  • Smile for Life: access to funding  from charities and organisations.
  • Turn to us: access to welfare benefits, charitable grants