Oldham is not only a great place to do business. There’s lots to do and see right on our doorstep including beautiful scenery, walks and nature, a thriving arts scene, a packed calendar of family-friendly events and a diverse retail offer.
Did you know that:
- Oldham benefits from a high-quality rural and semi-rural environment, including a quarter of the borough lying within the Peak District National Park
- Oldham is home to many historic buildings, such as the beautiful Parish Church and Grade II listed Old Town Hall, and offers high quality cultural attractions such as Gallery Oldham, Oldham Coliseum, Shaw Playhouse, and Saddleworth Museum
- Oldham offers a fantastic quality of life, centred on its strong cultural heritage, leisure and independent retail offers
- The cultural and leisure facilities in Oldham town centre have been improved further with the arrival of a new multiplex cinema and restaurant complex, as well as plans for an exciting new theatre and heritage centre
- Residents can enjoy a wide variety of shopping experiences on their doorstep, from high street chains in the Spindles Town Square Shopping Centre, to independent shops, boutiques and a range of traditional and specialist markets