Report a problem dog | Report a problem dog | Oldham Council
Sunday 11 December - online and telephone payments unavailable

Between 6am and 11am, our online and telephone payment systems will not be available, due to essential maintenance work. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause

Dangerous dog issues are a police matter, and should be reported to Greater Manchester Police

Stray dogs should be reported to the animal warden.

Barking dogs

You can make a noise complaint about barking dogs.