The Independent Living Shop and Showroom in the Link Centre has displays of equipment set out across a kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom.
Staff can give you advice about equipment and aids that help with daily living and maintaining independence.
The showroom is run by Age UK Oldham and Oldham Council.
Monday to Friday, 9.30am - 3.30pm
What's on offer?
- Equipment for sale e.g. jar openers, wheelchairs
- Help with getting referrals and assessments
- Try and buy equipment not available on assessment
- Advice and tips to help with independent living
- If a product isn’t in stock we can research it for you, or you can browse catalogues
- Leaflets about services available and what to consider when choosing equipment
- Telephone - 0161 770 4507