- Monday to Thursday: 9.00am - 8.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Find, renew, reserve
Use the catalogue to find, renew or reserve an item (includes eBooks and audiobooks)
Events and activities
Find out what's happening at Chadderton Library - and all Oldham's local libraries.
Support with job seeking, including help with CVs and job applications.
- Wednesday, 12.30pm - 3.00pm (phone 0161 770 5650)
Citizens' Advice Bureau
Drop in for free, independent, confidential and impartial advice on your rights and responsibilities.
- Tuesday 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Tuesday 5.00pm - 8.00pm
- Friday 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Dance aerobics studio
- Fitness suite
- Swimming pool
- Monday to Thursday: 6.30am–9.00pm
- Friday: 6.30am–8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7.30am–5.30pm
Book at reception.
Rooms are available:
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am–8.30pm
- Friday: 7.00am–8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am–7.00pm
All libraries are fully accessible to disabled people. Level access to ground floor with a lift to the mezzanine floor.
Free car parking on Chadderton precinct across Burnley Street.