Caring for somebody else's child can be very demanding, so the Fostering Team is there to provide a wide range of support to help you provide an high standard of care for the children you look after.
- Salary and allowance (up to £25,00 per year dependent on skills and experience)
- A social worker (regular meetings and ongoing advice)
- Ongoing training (including NVQ Level 3)
- Newsletters and support groups
- Support from the Life Chances Team to meet the
educational, psychological, emotional and needs of the child
The Fostering Team is with you every step of the way.