Some services on the Oldham Council website may be unavailable on Wednesday 24 January between 9am and 1pm while maintenance work is carried out. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

There is supported accommodation all over Oldham, and you can get help to choose the best option.

  • Share a house with other people and pay rent (staff can be in the house all the time to help with everyday needs)
  • Live in a flat and receive regular visits (for example at meal times, to pay bills, or to go to the shops)
  • Live at home and have someone living there to help
  • Live as part of someone else’s family (rent a room, and they can provide as much help as required)
  • Shared Lives (home placements with a family)

There may be benefits available to help pay for supported accommodation.