There is supported accommodation all over Oldham, and you can get help to choose the best option.
- Share a house with other people and pay rent (staff can be in the house all the time to help with everyday needs)
- Live in a flat and receive regular visits (for example at meal times, to pay bills, or to go to the shops)
- Live at home and have someone living there to help
- Live as part of someone else’s family (rent a room, and they can provide as much help as required)
- Shared Lives (home placements with a family)
There may be benefits available to help pay for supported accommodation.