4. Link Centre volunteer services
Whether you want to meet new friends or need help with daily tasks, our volunteers are here to help you.
- Befriending – you will be matched with a like-minded friend who can visit you at your own home or take you out shopping, for a cup of tea or maybe to a lunch group.
- Help with technology – do you struggle to use computers? Perhaps you’re not confident with a mobile phone or tablets. Our technology volunteers can show you how.
- Help with shopping – If you find it hard to get to the shops or can’t carry your shopping, our shoppers can help.
- Community clubs – We have lots of community clubs and groups run by volunteers, come along and join in. Contact us to find out which is your local club.
- Travel companions – If you need help using public transport or help planning a journey, contact our travel companions.
- Peer volunteering – If you would like to volunteer yourself but need some support, our peer volunteers can help.
Would you like to volunteer?
If you could spare some time, would like to gain new skills and help others, volunteer.