The Business and Intellectual Property Centre in Oldham, offers a Co-Working space available for Small Businesses, Community Groups, Local Organizations and the general public, to use free of charge.
The Co-Working Space offers many useful facilities, including those specifically useful to small businesses and social enterprises, these include:
- Reserved Desk Space (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Printing & Copying, including mobile printing
- PC access
- Access to a 3D printer
- Charging points
- Toilet facilities
- Presentation equipment (on request)
- Informal areas for catch ups, larger tables and chairs for bigger meetings, screened tables for 1-1/private meetings
- Access to meeting rooms (on request, subject to availability)
- Free use of Chromebooks (on request)
- Access to the Complete Business Reference Advisor database and other resources.
- Data downloads from business resources (usually fee-based), including free business to business mailing lists
- Inclusion on the Business Skill Swap Notice Board
- Information Diagnostic session with the Build A Business SME Champion, and access to the Build A Business package of support
- Build a Business - web page
Bookings can be made:
- By phone on 0161 770 8000
- in person at the BIPC desk
- via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The usual rules of conduct apply when using library spaces .