Library members have access to a wide range of online reference sources including dictionaries, encyclopedias, news archives and other information sources.
If you are not in the library you will need your library card to access these resources. Please add the letter 'Q' to the beginning of your library card number in order to log in.
- Dictionary of National Biography
- Oxford Art Online
- Oxford Bibliographies Online: Victorian Literature - British and Irish Literature
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Oxford Reference Online
- Encyclopedia Britannica - Junior edition (ages 5 to 10)
- Encyclopedia Britannica - Student edition (ages 10 to 14)
- Encyclopedia Britannica - Adult edition (ages 14 and up)
- Oxford Music Online
- Theory Test pro