Disruptions and travel alerts

Due to snow some roads and schools may be closed. For the latest information please visit our winter information pages

Winter travel information

If you are a member of the Armed Forces, or the husband, wife or registered civil partner of a member of the Armed Forces, you need to make sure that you are registered to vote.

Armed forces personel can find out more information on voting in the general elections here: