You must apply for a house to house collection licence if you want to

  • Collect money or clothing door to door
  • Collect money in a public house

Licences are monitored so charities aren't all collecting on the same day.


When you send in your application form, we'll send you a return form which must be completed and returned within one month after the collection.


There is no fee for a house to house licence.