Council-owned land and property

For enquiries or complaints about Council-owned land and property, please contact the Property Services.You will need to provide enough information to accurately identify the land/property in question.

Exact land boundaries can be difficult to identify, so a map with the area highlighted may be required (contact Local Studies and Archives for maps).

Privately owned land and property

If you wish to find out details of land or property that is not council owned, please contact The Land Registry.

The Land Registry has a national database of detailed ownership information of private land.

There is a charge for using the Land Registry service.