Upon accessing this service and licensed data you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the licence agreements set out below.
The maps held on this site are intended for identification purposes only and must not be used for scaling or formal documentation. All efforts are made to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but Oldham Council cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions the data may contain nor any loss or damage which may occur from the use of the information. If you find anything that causes concern please let us know.
LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR ACCESS TO NATIONAL AND/OR AUTHORITY DATASETS
Set out below are the terms and conditions which, together with any legal notices displayed elsewhere on this Online Mapping Service, represent all the terms and conditions on which we will provide you with access to the datasets created by Local Government Information House Limited (the "National Datasets") and/or the datasets compiled and maintained by Oldham Council (the "Authority Datasets") associated with the use of the AddressBase Incremental Change Supply and the National Street Gazetteer. Your continued use of this Online Mapping Service indicates your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease using this website.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- The National and/or Authority datasets are associated with the use of AddressBase Incremental Change Supply and the National Street Gazetteer. Information displayed throughout the web site is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government Information House Limited and Oldham Council.
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the national and/or authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this web site.
- Save as permitted by clause 2 above, the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, retransmission, distribution, decompilation, reverse-engineering or disassembly of any part of this web site is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the web site.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this web site.
We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this web site is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this web site are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the website.
ORDNANCE SURVEY DATA AND DERIVED DATA
Statement of purpose
The Ordnance Survey mapping included within this site is provided by the Council under licence from Ordnance Survey in order to fulfil its public function to make available Council held public domain information. Persons viewing this mapping should contact the Ordnance Survey for advice where they wish to licence Ordnance Survey map data for their own use.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the licensed data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Oldham Council makes it available.
- You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the licensed data to third parties in any form.
- Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to Ordnance Survey.
LICENSED UNDER OPEN GOVERNMENT LICENCE
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.